How would you spend $600,000 to improve Cambridge?
Participatory budgeting is back, and we'll be collecting YOUR project ideas from August 1-31, 2015.
The following 6 projects won funding during the last PB cycle:
- Healthy trees for a healthy Cambridge ($120,000)
- Laptops for the Community Learning Center ($27,000)
- Bilingual books for children learning English ($7,000)
- Public toilet in Central Square ($320,000)
- 8 bike repair stations ($12,000)
- Free public Wi-Fi in 6 outdoor locations ($42,000)
What would you like to see during this round?
Click here to learn about what kinds of project ideas are eligible for PB funding!