Applications to join the 2021 Participatory Budgeting Outreach Team are open!
The Cambridge Budget Office is seeking volunteers to serve on the PB Outreach Team to help ensure that the PB8 process engages as many community members as possible. In late November and early December, outreach volunteers will assist with the PB Vote process by:
- Setting up and/or volunteering for at least three voting events/polling stations from December 3-12
- Working in mobile GOTV teams from December 3-12 to increase voter turnout
- Organizing community events and promoting PB through your networks and social media
- Distributing PB flyers, posters, and PB materials around Cambridge
- Attending outreach team check-in sessions in November, and December
If you are interested in serving on the PB Cambridge Outreach Team, please:
If you have any questions regarding PB volunteer opportunities, please contact Jackson Price at [email protected] or 617-349-4720. Thank you for supporting Participatory Budgeting in Cambridge!