Thank you to those who answered our 2017 volunteer call!
Many, many thanks to everyone who served on the PB Outreach Committee, volunteered as a Budget Delegate, facilitated a Budget Delegate Committee, translated materials, distributed flyers and door hangers, and spread the word about Participatory Budgeting. You are the backbone of Cambridge's PB process.
2018 Volunteer Opportunities
Want to get involved in the next PB cycle? Here are some of the ways you can help:
- Volunteer for the PB Outreach Committee - recruitment will start in spring 2018
- Volunteer as a Budget Delegate - recruitment will start in early summer 2018
- Translate outreach and voting materials into Amharic, Arabic, Bengali/Bangla, Chinese, French, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, and Spanish
- Distribute PB doorhangers, flyers, and posters around the city
Help staff voting events during vote week in December
- If there are other ways you'd like to support the PB process, please let us know!
If you're interested in getting involved in the 2018 PB cycle, please contact Michelle or Justin in the City's Budget Office at email@example.com or (617) 349-4270.