There are many opportunities to get involved with the PB process, including:
- Serving on the PB Outreach Committee to engage as many community members as possible in idea collection, proposal development, and the voting processes
- Submitting ideas in June & July
- Volunteering as a Budget Delegate from August-November to research the submitted ideas and ultimately determine which project proposals make it to the PB ballot
- Volunteering to help out at voting events in December
- Providing translation services for events and outreach materials
- Helping to spread the word about PB to make sure that people in all corners of Cambridge know about this initiative and can participate
To volunteer in support of Participatory Budgeting in Cambridge, please check here for current needs or email Michelle Monsegur in the City's Budget Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!